Gah! So much has happened in the last forty days. Here are the top ten news items since last we blogged...
10. We left the snow....
and spent a week in Mexico with my mom! Heath fell in love with the pool...
...was slathered with sunscreen...
...and spent a lot of time kicking back.
9. He has made a few forays onto the potty.
8. Anna came by for a cookie-baking date. These two are wonderful playmates!
7. Heath has kept up his weight-lifting with Andy, a physical therapy student from the University who comes by weekly.
6. Heath and his little friend Levi are cute as pie together.
They had a ball racing around the lobby in the old Florence Hotel last week.
5. The zoning permit for our distillery is up for public comment.
4. Heath can sight read a lot of words. This looks like a braggy stage mom video, but I wanted to show the developmental pediatrician how bright he is, since he is too shy to speak or do much in front of her.
3. He loves his new clubhouse.
1. He is my sunshine!
Happy spring to you!!